Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
Returns the value of a base expression taken to a specified power.
The pow method syntax has these parts:
Part Description base The base value of the expression. exponent The exponent value of the expression.
In the following example, a numeric expression equal to baseexponent returns 1000.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js486.htm, 2KB, , updated: 1997/9/30 04:44, local time: 2018/8/17 16:01,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js486.htm"> pow Method</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180817 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, Neil, John Gardner, Denny Esterline, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!