Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
Computes e to the power of the supplied numeric argument.
The number argument is a numeric expression representing the power of e.
The return value is enumber. The constant e is Euler's constant, approximately equal to 2.178 and number is the supplied argument.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js456.htm, 2KB, , updated: 1997/9/30 04:44, local time: 2018/5/26 04:56,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js456.htm"> exp Method</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180526 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, David C Brown, Neil, alan.b.pearce, Brent Brown, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!