length Property (Function)
Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
Contains the number of arguments a function is defined with.
The functionname argument is required and is the name of the function in question.
The length property of a function is initialized by the scripting engine to the number of arguments in the function's definition when an instance of the function is created.
What happens when a function is called with a number of arguments different from the value of its length property depends on the function.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js394.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2008/2/1 11:45, local time: 2019/1/19 17:57,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js394.htm"> length Property (Function)</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190119
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!