Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
An array containing each argument passed to the currently executing function.
The function argument is the name of the currently executing function.
The arguments property allows a graceful way for functions to handle a variable number of arguments. The length property of the array contains the number of arguments passed to the function.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js388.htm, 2KB, , updated: 1997/9/30 04:44, local time: 2018/10/21 13:08,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js388.htm"> arguments Property</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20181021 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Neil, Bob Blick, John Gardner, Harold Hallikainen, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!