Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
Sets the date and time value directly in the Date object.
The milliseconds argument is an integer value representing the number of elapsed seconds since midnight, January 1, 1970 GMT.
If milliseconds is negative, it indicates a date before 1970. The range of available dates is approximately 285,616 years from either side of 1970.
Setting the date and time with the setTime method is independent of the time zone.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js130.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2008/2/2 05:43, local time: 2019/1/20 02:10,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js130.htm"> setTime Method</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190120
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!