Using Host Header Names to Host Multiple Sites from 1 IP Address
If you want DNS server, it is hidden in the network setup under the control panel "Reinstall Microsoft DNS Server by clicking Start, pointing to Settings, clicking Control Panel, double-clicking Network, and then clicking the Services tab."
|file: /Techref/inet/iis/dns.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2003/10/9 11:18, local time: 2018/10/23 10:30,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/iis/dns.htm"> DNS Service on Windows NT</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20181023 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Neil, Bob Blick, John Gardner, Harold Hallikainen, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!