You can use the Decimal string from the ASCII code converter to keep spammers from reading your email address from your web site. Type your email address into the "ASCII Text" box on that page and press convert. Then take the numbers from the "Decimal" area and put a comma between each set of numbers (replace the spaces with commas) and then paste them into the script below. Put that script on your web page and everyone else will see the text email address, but the spammers won't.
|file: /Techref/inet/avoidspam.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2012/8/12 20:30, local time: 2018/1/17 12:09,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/avoidspam.htm"> Obfusating email addresses on web pages.</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180117
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!