Intel HEX File Format: Record Type 02 - Extended Address Record
:02 0000 02 xxxx xx
| | | | |_ checksum field
| | | |_Base address (i.e. segment where following data records
| | | will go)
| | |_Record type (always 2)
| |_Address field (not used, always 0)
|_Record length (always 2)
|file: /Techref/fileext/hex/rectype2.htm, 0KB, , updated: 1999/2/20 11:24, local time: 2018/9/23 20:00,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/fileext/hex/rectype2.htm"> fileext hex rectype2</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180923 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Neil, Denny Esterline, Harold Hallikainen, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!