The Fedwire system is an electronic funds transfer and book-entry securities transfer service. It links the twelve Federal Reserve Banks to approximately 10,000 depository institutions nationwide. Fedwire users are primarily depository institutions acting on behalf of themselves and their customers.
|file: /Techref/ecommerce/fedwire.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2006/1/19 12:29, local time: 2018/1/18 13:46,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/ecommerce/fedwire.htm"> FedWire funds transfer</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180118 David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Manu Abraham, Van Horn, David, RussellMc, Harold Hallikainen, James Cameron, Sean Breheny, Allen Mulvey, Dwayne Reid,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!