http://www.dandysolutions.com A complete standalone BASIC interpreter is available ona pre-programmed Mega644 chip. All programming requires only a terminal or terminal emulator. A Demo Board is available to introduce EEBasic.+
|file: /Techref/atmel/avr/languages.htm, 5KB, , updated: 2020/1/5 17:34, local time: 2021/1/26 22:28,
|©2021 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/atmel/avr/languages.htm"> Atmel AVR Microcontroller Languages</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2021 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20210126 Harold Hallikainen, Neil, Bob Blick, Carlos Marcano, Jason White, Sean Breheny, William Westfield, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, madscientistatlarge, Justin Richards,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!