Video, Keyboard, IDE(ATA), Parallel, Serial, USB, IR, RF, Joystick
Displays,LEDs, LCDs, Printers, Fax, Barcodes, Cameras, Speech, Servos, Motors, Steppers, Mouse, Autos, Relays & Solenoids, Robots, Sensors,
OSI 3 - Network layer
TCP/IP, Packet Radio, EDI, Telephone / pagers
OSI 2 - Data Link layer - Busses and Communication Standards
OSI 1 - Physical Layer Interfacing
|file: /Techref/atmel/avr/ios.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2013/7/22 17:37, local time: 2020/6/6 00:24,
|©2020 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/atmel/avr/ios.htm"> Atmel AVR, Microcontroller Input Output Code Library</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2020 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20200606 RussellMc, Bob Blick, Jason White, Neil, David C Brown, James Cameron, Sean Breheny, madscientistatlarge, Allen Mulvey, Harold Hallikainen,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!