Video, Keyboard, IDE(ATA), Parallel, Serial, USB, IR, RF, Joystick
Displays,LEDs, LCDs, Printers, Fax, Barcodes, Cameras, Speech, Servos, Motors, Steppers, Mouse, Autos, Relays & Solenoids, Robots, Sensors,
OSI 3 - Network layer
TCP/IP, Packet Radio, EDI, Telephone / pagers
OSI 2 - Data Link layer - Busses and Communication Standards
OSI 1 - Physical Layer Interfacing
|file: /Techref/atmel/avr/ios.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2013/7/22 16:37, local time: 2018/11/21 00:54,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/atmel/avr/ios.htm"> Atmel AVR, Microcontroller Input Output Code Library</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20181121 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, Neil, Manu Abraham, John Gardner, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!