e-forms are directly integrated with Hiltons HPMS 2 software for the following forms:
After the e-forms chip is installed in the local printer, Hilton Information Technologies will make an adjustment to the software settings to activate the electronic forms.
In general, the local printer front panel settings should be as follows:
|file: /Techref/app/pms/hpms2.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2003/3/20 15:52, local time: 2018/5/23 01:31,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/app/pms/hpms2.htm"> e-forms in Hilton HPMS 2</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180523 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, David C Brown, Neil, alan.b.pearce, Brent Brown, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!