Function 44h I/O Control for Devices (IOCTL) Get or Set Device Information
entry AH 44h
AL 0Dh Block Device Request (DOS 3.3+)
BL drive number (0=default)
CH major subfunction
CL minor subfunction
40h set device parameters
41h write logical device track
42h format and verify logical device track
60h get device parameters
61h read logical device track
62h verify logical device track
DS:DX pointer to parameter block
|file: /Techref/Int/21f/44sf/0D.htm, 0KB, , updated: 1999/4/26 12:35, local time: 2021/10/23 04:26,
|©2021 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/Int/21f/44sf/0D.htm"> Int 21f 44sf 0D</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2021 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20211023 Neil, Harold Hallikainen, Alan Pearce, RussellMc, Bob Blick, Allen Mulvey, Dwayne Reid, madscientistatlarge, Sean Breheny, Justin Richards,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!