Regulus Berdin [rberdin at BIGFOOT.COM]
this is 2x faster (500kbps @ 4MHz) : ; serial tx ; assumes PORTB1 initially on high state mov W, >>data xor data, W mov W, #1 xor RB, W ;start bit snb C xor RB, W ;b0 snb data.0 xor RB, W ;b1 snb data.1 xor RB, W ;b2 snb data.2 xor RB, W ;b3 . . . nop setb RB.0 ;
|file: /Techref/scenix/lib/io/osi2/serial/rs232at500kbps_sx.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2013/7/23 10:41, local time: 2023/10/1 06:08,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/Techref/scenix/lib/io/osi2/serial/rs232at500kbps_sx.htm"> scenix lib io osi2 serial rs232at500kbps_sx</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!