Plain Old Telephone Service@
I am a fresh graduate working for a telecom company. Here i have a doubt on DTMF. Kindly clarify my doubt. Why we need dual tone instead of single. Any way we are going to pass a single frequency from DTMF filter after mixing the two generated frequences. Instead of doing that we can have a single frequency with high quality filter. Regards Ananth
|file: /Techref/pots/dtmf.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2020/4/3 12:01, local time: 2022/8/7 09:57,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/Techref/pots/dtmf.htm"> DTMF Dual-tone-multi-frequency aka Touch Tones</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220807
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!