Using a shift register to get 7 or 8 output pins from 1 PIC pin
If you would like to use In Circuit Serial Programming with a PIC uC on the Shift-1, this little cable/adapter will help. (Thanks to Joe Watson)
The Shift 1 is designed to directly connect to a standard 1x15 LCD panel. If you want to use it with the LCD Panel 1, you can wire them together
|file: /Techref/io/lcd/Shift1.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2013/5/6 18:34, local time: 2022/12/5 16:56,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/Techref/io/lcd/Shift1.htm"> Roman Black's Shift-1 wire serial LCD driver and project board</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!