In advanced mode (Advanced Driver switch ON), the UA-4FX can record or play sound in native 24 bits, in either 44.100 Hz, 48.000 Hz or 96.000 Hz sample rates. You can choose sample rates using a switch next to the Advanced Driver switch. At 96 Khz, the device is either capture or playback only. MIDI is enabled. Advanced mode support was added in 2.6.28, see below. In normal mode (Advanced Driver switch OFF), the UA-4FX is fully USB sound compliant. It records at the rate of 44.100 Hz, in 16 bits, and is full-duplex. MIDI is disabled.
|file: /Techref/io/edirol-UA-4FX.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2012/5/1 11:02, local time: 2022/10/5 21:05,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/Techref/io/edirol-UA-4FX.htm"> Edirol UA-4fx USB Audio/MIDI IO device</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!