|Description:||Compare, jump if not equal|
|Operation:||( W = fr1 - fr2 ) == 0 ? PC = addr|
|Flags affected:||C DC Z|
|Registers affected:||W PC|
|Sources referenced:||fr1 fr2|
|Actually compiles to:||mov W, fr2; mov W, fr1-w; sb 3.2; jmp addr|
|Microchip PIC syntax:||MOVF fr2,0; SUBWF fr1,0; BTFSS 3,2; GOTO addr|
|file: /Techref/scenix/inst/cjnefr1fr2addr.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2001/9/10 12:14, local time: 2019/8/22 16:25,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/inst/cjnefr1fr2addr.htm"> SX Instruction CJNE fr1,fr2,ad</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190822 RussellMc, David Van Horn, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Dwayne Reid, Bob Blick, Jason White, David C Brown, James Cameron, Allen Mulvey, Jim,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!