piclist 2011\02\11\115018a >
Thread: Cutting holes in thick uPVC pipe caps
face BY : Bob Blick email (remove spam text)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:44 +0000, "Philip Pemberton" wrote:
> On 11/02/11 02:49, PICdude wrote:
> > FWIW, making stuff is engineering, but not *electrical* engineering.
> And the [EE] tag means "Everything Engineering", not "Electrical
> Engineering"...
> http://www.piclist.com says:
>    [EE]: This label is for topics that, while not necessarily about
> PICs, are of general interest to the engineering community.
> Although maybe [TECH] might have been a better choice...

Hi Phil,

piclist.com does not have the official description. The subscription
page has the real one:

The [EE] topic tag is basically for engineering that you can do
yourself. There is some blend into [TECH] depending on the type of
engineering. In this case it is engineering that someone doing EE is
likely to do at some point, so it fits fine in either EE or TECH.

Cheerful regards,


-- http://www.fastmail.fm - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own
<1297443017.20854.1420192601@webmail.messagingengine.com> quoted-printable

In reply to: <4D5504EF.7030001@philpem.me.uk>
See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=cutting+holes+thick
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) Cutting holes in thick uPVC pipe caps

month overview.

new search...