piclist 2007\03\28\124956a >
Thread: Pin header socket type connector?
face picon face BY : Alan B. Pearce email (remove spam text)

>I'm not sure what they're called, and i've not found a
>supplier in the UK (having browsed RS online, and rapid's

Try searching RS with "socket 2.54mm" which brings up a whole heap of single
and double row types along the lines of your picture.

<085401c77156$46602260$1979f682@space.rl.ac.uk> 7bit

See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=pin+header+socket
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) Pin header socket type connector?

month overview.

new search...