ATtiny11s group buy list -- Interested people can sign up here
Chetan Bhargava email (remove spam text)
The cheapest way to Australia would be USPS (http://www.usps.com)
I would need suggestions on shipping as the tube would be too long to
ship as it is. I might have to break the tube into two for shipping
into a padded envelope. Also we would have to standardize the shipping
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Updated List (4 more to go):
1. Martin Klingensmith nnytech.net 50 martin
2. Chetan Bhargava gmail.com 50 cbhargava
3. Alex Harford gmail.com 50 harford
4. Leon Heller un-disclosed-email 50
5. David Harris dpharris at nospam telus.net 50
6. Ben Hencke gmail.com 50 brainstar
7. Dwayne Reid planet.eon.net 50 dwayner
8. Marc Nicholas geekythings.com 50 marc
9. Liam O'Hagan swiftdsl.com.au 50 workmail
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:06:22 +1000, Liam O'Hagan <gli.com.au> wrote: lohagan
> How much would you expect shipping to Australia to be?
> Cheapest price here is $2.90 apiece with $15 shipping! (or $9.95 each from
> If it's less than US$15 shipping I'll take 50.
http://www.piclist.com#nomail Going offline? Don't AutoReply us!
email mitvma.mit.edu with SET PICList DIGEST in the body listserv
In reply to: <email@example.com>
See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=attiny11s+group
You must be a member of the
piclist mailing list
(not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the