piclist 2003\03\02\141130a >
Thread: Headphone out to RCA line-in converter
face BY : Paul Hutchinson email (remove spam text)

You probably need an impedance/level match and a ground isolator. Both are
available at Radio Shack and sometimes at other electronics stores like
Circuit City.


> {Original Message removed}

In reply to: <000b01c2e0b8$bf9d3330$7240d9cf@virgin>
See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=headphone+out+rca
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) Headphone out to RCA line-in converter

month overview.

new search...