piclist 2002\12\09\232831a >
Thread: Pin Blockers?
picon face BY : Spehro Pefhany email (remove spam text)

At 11:09 PM 12/9/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey everyone,
>              Anyone know what the tiny plastic plugs are called that go
>into rectangular cable sockets, so you can only put a cable in one way?
>  Old IDE cables used to have one in them.

Polarizing pin, insert, plug, something like that.

Best regards,

Spehro Pefhany --"it's the network..."            "The Journey is the reward"
.....speffspaminterlog.com             Info for manufacturers: http://www.trexon.com
Embedded software/hardware/analog  Info for designers:  http://www.speff.com

http://www.piclist.com hint: The list server can filter out subtopics
(like ads or off topics) for you. See http://www.piclist.com/#topics


In reply to: <web-26923884@cgpsrv1.cis.mcmaster.ca>
See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=pin+blockers
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) Pin Blockers?

month overview.

new search...