The S/N debate and the PIClist
Wouter van Ooijen email (remove spam text)
- *many* thanks to the guys who manage the list!
- even with all the noise the pic(k)list is still a *very* good source
- I am no fan of the tag system but I don't find it annoying (but it
would be nice if a posting without any tag would be rejected...)
- all repliers: please trim down the original message! At least if you
want me to read your text: I am lazy, so if I don't see anything but
'old' lines in the first 20..30 lines I just skip the message.
- I have no problem with the [OT]: channel but I would not object to
removing it either
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways. See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.
In reply to: <1032214868.24561.108.camel@mac>
See also: www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/devices.htm?key=pic
You must be a member of the
piclist mailing list
(not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the