piclist 2002\06\26\123549a >
Thread: "digital" knobs/buttons
face BY : Erik Jacobs email (remove spam text)

Lately in a lot of things, especially car stereo, I'm seeing more and more
apparently "digital" knobs (some with pushbutton).  Now, I'm wondering what
they might be called, or where I could find something like them.  They make
great volume controls which can also double as selectors because, unlike
pots, they don't "bottom out" or have a range of motion... but I don't think
I'm telling anyone anything new.

http://www.piclist.com hint: PICList Posts must start with ONE topic:
[PIC]:,[SX]:,[AVR]: ->uP ONLY! [EE]:,[OT]: ->Other [BUY]:,[AD]: ->Ads


See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=digital+knobsbuttons
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) "digital" knobs/buttons

month overview.

new search...