piclist 2001\04\24\095437a >
Thread: Round control ?
face BY : David Cary email (remove spam text)

Dear Dr. Imre Bartfai,

"dr. Imre Bartfai" <STOPspamrootKILLspamspamspamPROF.PMMF.HU> on 2001-04-24 05:28:41 AM
> I badly need an english term for the following
> (in German: Tonfrequenz-Rundsteuerung,

Rundsteuerung is a "control circuit".
A direct translation of  "Tonfrequenz-Rundsteuerung" gives me "audio frequency
control circuit" (the signal is modulated to somewhere in the 20 Hz to 20 KHz
band). That would allow common cheap modems to be used. If the frequency is
higher than 20 KHz, maybe you have a "FM control circuit" (frequency modulated).

David Cary

http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=round+control
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) Round control ?

month overview.

new search...