piclist 2001\04\03\235642a >
Thread: Which Amateur Radio License for 2.4gHz ?
face BY : David VanHorn email (remove spam text)

At 11:43 PM 4/3/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Just looking for a few tips about good info on the web towards an
>Amateur Radio License.  I see Form 605 at FCC, and it looks like
>605D is the section I need to use, but I could be mistaken.  Also,
>I see 3 classes of cert (Technician, General, Extra) and I dunno
>which I need.


>What I wish to put up is a video (hopefully audio too) transmitter
>to go up to a mile (line of sight) with good reliability.  Like the
>2.4 gHz transmitter on http://www.parallax.com w/1000mW output.
>Other suggestions (re: band or equipment) appreciated.

1W should be ok with decent gain antennas on each end.
FSTV is pretty thirsty.

Dave's Engineering Page: http://www.dvanhorn.org
Where's dave? http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?kc6ete-9

http://www.piclist.com hint: The list server can filter out subtopics
(like ads or off topics) for you. See http://www.piclist.com/#topics


In reply to: <200104032343550924.14CAA17C@femail14.sdc1.sfba.home.com>
See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=which+amateur+radio
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) Which Amateur Radio License for 2.4gHz ?

month overview.

new search...