piclist 2001\03\29\103928a >
Thread: UV light for photo-positive PCB
face BY : mike@whitewing.co.uk

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:14:02 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi All,
>When using photo-positive PCB, I need a UV light source to expose the board.
>Where can I buy this UV light? I saw in Home Depot a kind florecent tubes
>like those we use at home but violet in color (I suppose they give UV
>light). Can I use them?
The correct tubes are the ones designed for insect killers. Available
from any good electrical store. DO NOT use the germicidal type, which
have clear glass as opposed to the white appearence of the
insect-killer tubes.

More info on PCB making http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~wwl/pcbs.html

http://www.piclist.com hint: The list server can filter out subtopics
(like ads or off topics) for you. See http://www.piclist.com/#topics

<k396cts1fd3ekgit5n755gdpofottumb3o@4ax.com> quoted-printable

In reply to: <F237MT9wtVspklsUzwK0000dc73@hotmail.com>
See also: www.piclist.com/techref/pcbs.htm?key=pcb
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) UV light for photo-positive PCB

month overview.

new search...