piclist 2001\03\18\104022a >
Thread: Four-wire electric distribution system
face BY : mike@whitewing.co.uk

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:34:36 -0000, you wrote:

>The circuit breakers you talk of are known as "Earth Fault Current Breakers" or
>"Earth Leakage Current Breakers" and seem to be becoming more widely used as
>time goes by.
Residual-Current Device (RCD) seems to be a much more common term
nowadays, at least in the UK.  presumably to reflect that current may
leak to places other than earth.! I think the Yanks tend to call them
Ground Fault Interruptors (GFIs) - or is that something different?

http://www.piclist.com hint: PICList Posts must start with ONE topic:
[PIC]:,[SX]:,[AVR]: ->uP ONLY! [EE]:,[OT]: ->Other [BUY]:,[AD]: ->Ads

<ctg9bt4r7ms6fgl1locuu6ph1mcfjng8na@4ax.com> quoted-printable

In reply to: <008201c0af9f$6934c220$5dbdf682@AG.rl.ac.uk>
See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=four+wire+electric
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) Four-wire electric distribution system

month overview.

new search...