piclist 2001\03\15\111202a >
Thread: editor with 'strikeover' feature
face BY : Mike Mansheim email (remove spam text)

>> I need a text editor that has a strike-over feature, where the cursor
>> does not move to the right after a key stroke.

> Ummmm, don't they all do that? You just toggle it with
> the "insert" key. I know MPLAB does it.

In "overstrike mode" in MPLAB, the cursor still moves to the right after
a key stroke.  It just replaces whatever character was at the cursor
position (the same as any editor I've ever seen).
Perhaps the original question meant to say "the rest of the line does not
move to the right after a key stroke", since it doesn't seem useful to
have the cursor not move.

http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=editor+with+strikeover
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) editor with 'strikeover' feature

month overview.

new search...