piclist 2000\05\25\090343a >
Thread: PC board transfer
face BY : Albert Noah email (remove spam text)

Actually, you can get indelible inks to refill your cartridges with. I had
to do this to print labels for packaging in a freezer. Worked great where as
the normal inkjet ink just ran and smeared. I got the ink from a company
called V-Tech.

Hope this helps,


{Original Message removed}
<00d401bfc64a$07e39c60$1d010101@sdf.sdf> 7bit

See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=board+transfer
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) PC board transfer

month overview.

new search...