piclist 1999\09\20\154938a >
Thread: Will Make Front Panels for Food
picon face BY : Rock Thompson email (remove spam text)

You can order it directly from Epson's web site.  Look under supplies
for inkjets.  It's expensive but works well.  When you print on it, try
different settings.  For example, on my printer, the "glossy photo
paper" setting gives more resolution and is more opaque than the
"inkjet transparentcy" setting.


--- Brian Aase <spamBeGoneulcsaRemoveMEspamESKIMO.COM> wrote:
> Can you (or anyone) be a little more specific about
> this "Epson film"
> stuff?  Sounds like it may be really useful.
> Exactly what is it
> called, and where can it be bought?
> Brian Aase
> > {Original Message removed}

See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=will+make+front
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) Will Make Front Panels for Food

month overview.

new search...