piclist 1998\11\25\131136a >
Thread: Designer switches
picon face BY : Peter L. Peres email (remove spam text)

I've no idea what a US standard wall mount plate is like but there are
several manufacturers in Europe who make modular switches (and not only)
and they have catalogs.

At least one (Gewiss) has got all sorts of things that are unrelated to
lighting and plug into their modular frames (including speakers,
nightlights, timers and whatnot). The frames are single or multiple
modular wall mount plates and the swicthes etc pop into them with plastic

I guess you should be able to buy all that for less than $129 per place.

Gewiss is in Italy at: http://www.gewiss.com

hope this helps,



In reply to: <003801be189b$9069c180$7640a384@kelso.its.bldrdoc.gov>
See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=designer+switches
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) Designer switches

month overview.

new search...