Searching \ for 'purchase an axe for karaoke' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=purchase+axe+karaoke
Search entire site for: 'purchase an axe for karaoke'.

Truncated match.
PICList Thread
'purchase an axe for karaoke'
1998\12\19@124123 by Vadim Jakunin

flavicon
face
one lad writes in relkom.radio news:
lives on the first floor of building. On the street floor inheres a bar,
which regularly visit certain visitors. After several mugs of beer they
think great singers and wail as jackals. Lad much asks to prompt, as on the
distance 8-10 metres possible to spoil an equipment (microphones and other)
or at least create a hindrance for their work.
forgive for the bad translation.
VADIM
spam_OUTvadTakeThisOuTspamanet.lv

1998\12\21@101242 by lilel

flavicon
face
> one lad writes in relkom.radio news:
>  lives on the first floor of building. On the street floor inheres a
>  bar,
> which regularly visit certain visitors. After several mugs of beer
> they think great singers and wail as jackals. Lad much asks to
> prompt, as on the distance 8-10 metres possible to spoil an
> equipment (microphones and other) or at least create a hindrance for
> their work. forgive for the bad translation. VADIM .....vadKILLspamspam@spam@anet.lv


What you need is a good Electromagnetic Pulse, say of 10 or 20
megajoules.  That would fry his Karaoke machine and pretty much
everything else electronic in the general neighborhood.  : )  : )

An Axe works pretty good too.  : )




-- Lawrence Lile

"Nyquist was an optimist."

=> Median Filter Source Code
=> AutoCad blocks for electrical drafting

at:  http://home1.gte.net/llile/index.htm

1998\12\21@144457 by paulb

flavicon
face
Lawrence Lile wrote:

> What you need is a good Electromagnetic Pulse, say of 10 or 20
> megajoules.  That would fry his Karaoke machine and pretty much
> everything else electronic in the general neighborhood.  : )  : )

 I think that's less than practical.  I prefer to consider the
possibilities of creative use of a welding transformer judiciously
applied to the respective fuse box.  IOW, boost the mains voltage to
180 or so for a few minutes.  Subtle.
--
 Cheers,
       Paul B.

1998\12\21@223314 by Mark Willis

flavicon
face
Paul B. Webster VK2BZC wrote:
>
> Lawrence Lile wrote:
>
> > What you need is a good Electromagnetic Pulse, say of 10 or 20
> > megajoules.  That would fry his Karaoke machine and pretty much
> > everything else electronic in the general neighborhood.  : )  : )
>
>   I think that's less than practical.  I prefer to consider the
> possibilities of creative use of a welding transformer judiciously
> applied to the respective fuse box.  IOW, boost the mains voltage to
> 180 or so for a few minutes.  Subtle.
> --
>   Cheers,
>         Paul B.

 IMHO: We need a good saying, something equivalent to the old saying,

 "Only a fool would bring a knife to a gun fight."

 Something like:

 "Only a *moron* would seriously piss off any engineer!"

 Mark, mwillisspamKILLspamnwlink.com

1998\12\22@133020 by Gerhard Fiedler

picon face
At 16:26 12/21/98 -0800, Mark Willis wrote:
>  IMHO: We need a good saying, something equivalent to the old saying,
>
>  "Only a fool would bring a knife to a gun fight."
>
>  Something like:
>
>  "Only a *moron* would seriously piss off any engineer!"

i don't know... to me, the better analogy is "only a fool would bring
anything less to seriously piss off an engineer than another engineer" :-)

ge

1998\12\22@154056 by Mark Willis

flavicon
face
Gerhard Fiedler wrote:
>
> At 16:26 12/21/98 -0800, Mark Willis wrote:
> >  IMHO: We need a good saying, something equivalent to the old saying,
> >
> >  "Only a fool would bring a knife to a gun fight."
> >
> >  Something like:
> >
> >  "Only a *moron* would seriously piss off any engineer!"
>
> i don't know... to me, the better analogy is "only a fool would bring
> anything less to seriously piss off an engineer than another engineer" :-)
>
> ge

 Good point <G>  We never rub each other the wrong way here, do we?
<G>  So long as we end up on each others' right side...

 "Smart people stay on the good side of all engineers they know!" ? ?
<G>

 Hey, have a good holiday, all.  I need to go get a tree today, should
be FUN as the van's down, it'll be a good walk for me.

 Mark, .....mwillisKILLspamspam.....nwlink.com

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1998 , 1999 only
- Today
- New search...