Searching \ for 'Where can I get Fluke fuse.' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page:
Search entire site for: 'Where can I get Fluke fuse.'.

Truncated match.
PICList Thread
'Where can I get Fluke fuse.'
2005\10\20@210434 by Denny Esterline

picon face
I assume you mean those glass tubular fuses that are larger than the 5x20 mm
size and smaller than the 1/4 x 1-1/4 inch size? They measure 1/4 x 1 inch
and are actualy called AGX fuses. I got some with my last Mouser order, but
a quick google shows lots of sources.


{Quote hidden}

> --

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2005 , 2006 only
- Today
- New search...