'Robot Circuits: Capture Interface for velocity fee'
* This message contains the file 'capture.tif', which has been
* uuencoded. If you are using Pegasus Mail, then you can use
* the browser's eXtract function to lift the original contents
* out to a file, otherwise you will have to extract the message
* and uudecode it manually.
Attachment converted: wonderlandone:capture.tif (????/----) (0000105C)
I used a IR LED - phototransistor pair from radio shack to provide
velocity feedback. The driven gear from the Meccano Errector set
had eight holes just the right size for the LED.
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1995
, 1996 only
- New search...