Searching \ for 'P16pro software, early expiration?' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=p16pro+software
Search entire site for: 'P16pro software, early expiration?'.

Truncated match.
PICList Thread
'P16pro software, early expiration?'
1999\01\20@234443 by Matthew Ballinger

picon face
       I just finished building my homemade PIC programmer using Bojan Dobaj's
design from his web page. The software says it's good for 21 days, but mine
became limiting after less than 2 days (256 bytes, max) . Did I screw up some
where? I already have another parallel programmer from parallax, but am tired
of the upgrading. I'd like to try this type of programmer but need at least a
couple of more days time. How can get the 21 days?

1999\01\21@001730 by Don Holtz

flavicon
face
Hi!

Yes... I had that problem too.  As far as I could tell it is simply a bug.
However, when I talked to the author he refused to aknowledge the problem -
he had a little bit of a bad attitude.  Oh well.... his software is very
good in any case.

The best thing to do is register the program for the minimal cost.  Or if
you email me off-list I can tell you how to reset the timer so that you can
use it for the full 21 day period.

Still.... register it if you plan to use it for real... its cheap and good.

Cheers,
Don

At 11:38 PM 1/20/99 EST, you wrote:
>        I just finished building my homemade PIC programmer using Bojan
Dobaj's
>design from his web page. The software says it's good for 21 days, but mine
>became limiting after less than 2 days (256 bytes, max) . Did I screw up some
>where? I already have another parallel programmer from parallax, but am tired
>of the upgrading. I'd like to try this type of programmer but need at least a
>couple of more days time. How can get the 21 days?
>
>

1999\01\21@001743 by Geoff Thornton

flavicon
face
Why ask us, e-mail Bojan direct at spam_OUTbojan.dobajTakeThisOuTspambigfoot.com. I can recommend
the programmer and software as it's what I use!

Matthew Ballinger wrote;
>         I just finished building my homemade PIC programmer using
> Bojan Dobaj's design from his web page. The software says it's good for 21
> days, but mine became limiting after less than 2 days (256 bytes, max).
> SNIP


Regards Geoff :)
==================
.....geoffKILLspamspam@spam@techie.com

1999\01\21@012350 by Glenville T. Sawyer

flavicon
face
Hi Geoff & others, just wonder what the URL is, I don't deem to have that
one on my list.

Thanks,
               Glenville.

1999\01\21@054106 by Geoff Thornton

flavicon
face
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/9620/

>
Glenville T Sawyer wrote;

>  Hi Geoff & others, just wonder what the URL is, I don't deem to have that
> one on my list.


Regards Geoff :)
==================
geoffspamKILLspamtechie.com

1999\01\21@070924 by Octavio Nogueira

flavicon
face
>Hi!
>
>Yes... I had that problem too.  As far as I could tell it is simply a bug.
>However, when I talked to the author he refused to aknowledge the problem -
>he had a little bit of a bad attitude.  Oh well.... his software is very
>good in any case.
>
>The best thing to do is register the program for the minimal cost.  Or if
>you email me off-list I can tell you how to reset the timer so that you can
>use it for the full 21 day period.
>
>Still.... register it if you plan to use it for real... its cheap and good.
>
>Cheers,
>Don

Or you can just change to ProPic 2 at http://www.propic2.com

                         /"\
Friendly Regards          \ /
                          X  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Octavio Nogueira          / \ AGAINST HTML MAIL
===================================================
.....nogueiraKILLspamspam.....propic2.com                  ICQ# 19841898
>From the creator of ProPic,ProPic 2 now much better
New ProPic 2  homepage:      http://www.propic2.com
PIC Programmer for Windows with down to earth price
===================================================

1999\01\22@034805 by Dr. Imre Bartfai

flavicon
face
Hi,
I'd like to change to ProPic2 if it ran under DOS. Any hope ?
Imre


On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Octavio Nogueira wrote:

{Quote hidden}

1999\01\23@234627 by Matthew Ballinger

picon face
>Hi Matt, saw your post.  I bought a programmer from kitsrus and had the
>exact same problem!  Did you ever figure out how to reset the timer to
>get the full 21 day evaluation time?  Any help would be appreciated, I
>am in the middle of testing a piece of code and would like to try it out
>ASAP.  Thanks in advance!
>Regards,
>Bill K.


No, I email the author. He doesn't consider it a problem. I won't further
support him. So I will go back to my Parallax programmer. Good luck.
Matt B

1999\01\24@061152 by Octavio Nogueira

flavicon
face
>Hi,
>I'd like to change to ProPic2 if it ran under DOS. Any hope ?
>Imre

No, sorry it only run in Windows

                         /"\
Friendly Regards          \ /
                          X  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Octavio Nogueira          / \ AGAINST HTML MAIL
===================================================
nogueiraspamspam_OUTpropic2.com                  ICQ# 19841898
>From the creator of ProPic,ProPic 2 now much better
New ProPic 2  homepage:      http://www.propic2.com
PIC Programmer for Windows with down to earth price
===================================================
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Dr. Imre Bartfai <@spam@rootKILLspamspamPROF.PMMF.HU>
Para: KILLspamPICLISTKILLspamspamMITVMA.MIT.EDU <RemoveMEPICLISTTakeThisOuTspamMITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Data: Sexta-feira, Janeiro 22, 1999 06:46
Assunto: Re: P16pro software, early expiration?



>
>
>On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Octavio Nogueira wrote:
>
>> >Hi!
>> >
>> >Yes... I had that problem too.  As far as I could tell it is simply a
bug.
>> >However, when I talked to the author he refused to aknowledge the
problem -
>> >he had a little bit of a bad attitude.  Oh well.... his software is very
>> >good in any case.
>> >
>> >The best thing to do is register the program for the minimal cost.  Or
if
>> >you email me off-list I can tell you how to reset the timer so that you
can
>> >use it for the full 21 day period.
>> >
>> >Still.... register it if you plan to use it for real... its cheap and
good.
{Quote hidden}

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1999 , 2000 only
- Today
- New search...