|I've noticed a couple of Microchip engineers on board the PIClist.
I seem to get nowhere when I follow the normal channels with
enquiries, so PLEASE clear up the following :
1) When will we see a MPLAB that recognizes MPLABC variables
(long, array, and one day bit variables) ?
2) When will we see a MPLAB that remembers the setup of the
File Register Window (it jumps back to HEX every time you
start up) ?
3) When will we see a MPLAB that displays Watch windows with their
saved names (rather than watch_1 , watch_2 .....) ?
4) When will we see a MPLAB that can recompile a source file after
a system reset?
5) When will we see a MPLAB/PICMASTER combination of which the
"step over" command actually works ?
6) When will we see support on MPLABC ?
7) When will we see the (overdue) upgrade on MPLABC ?
8) When will the ICEPIC upgrades on the website be updated ?
(I know it is on the BBS, but downloading from here is a
And....the show stopper :
8) When will we see a MPLAB that runs nice and stable on WIN95 ?
(The previous version was better)
Tjaart van der Walt
| Another sun-deprived R&D Engineer slaving away in a dungeon |
|WASP International GSM vehicle tracking and datacomm solutions|
|+27-(0)11-622-8686 | http://wasp.co.za | wasp.co.za | tjaart
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1996
, 1997 only
- New search...