Searching \ for 'Hello' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=hello
Search entire site for: 'Hello'.

Truncated match.
PICList Thread
'hello'
1998\05\18@084617 by Ocal TURKBEY

flavicon
face
hi all


'hello'
1999\02\18@160620 by nazif g|nd|g
flavicon
face
Dear sirs,

For a week I am not receiving the piclist mails is there any problem can
you help me.
best regards
Nazif Gunduc


'Hello'
1999\04\20@162850 by Roland Andrag
flavicon
face
Hello Quentin!

Out of interest, where do you stay, and where do you fly your glider
(Westcliff Koppie?)... Also, what do you use PICs for?

Cheers
Roland


'Hello'
2000\01\21@114411 by Dongre, Prashant
flavicon
face
part 0 1602 bytes
<P><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">I am looking for info on &quot;Basic Stamp&quot; OR look alikes.... </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">So far I have come across BS1, BS2, BS2SX, BX24, OOPIC but not able to decide which one to start with.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">I am looking for a featureful development (also training) platform.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">BS1 and 2 have lot of working apps and kits, but I find BX24 more featureful.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">My questions are, </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">* if I choose BX24, how difficult it is to integrate BS1 and BS2 projects with BX24 ???. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">* Can I use same chips to integrate with BX24??. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">* How difficult it is to build DTMF tranciever using BX24 ? </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">* Do I require additional chips for DTMF transciever if I use BX24 OR available 8 A/D pins would suffice ?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">* Can I use 'C' to program BX24 ? How ?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">Thanks in advance ??</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Arial">Prashant</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>
</x-html>

2000\01\22@130141 by andy howard

flavicon
face
Hello
> I am looking for info on "Basic Stamp" OR look alikes....
> So far I have come across BS1, BS2, BS2SX, BX24, OOPIC
> but not able to decide which one to > start with.
> I am looking for a featureful development (also training) platform.
> BS1 and 2 have lot of working apps and kits, but I find BX24
> more featureful.

You might also want to consider the "Basic Stamp on Steroids" Picstik,
Domino and Answerman ranges from Micromint http://www.micromint.com

Not cheap, but brilliant for quick development of smarts for low-volume
or high ticket products.










.

2000\01\22@130551 by Philippe Jadin

flavicon
face
You'd better ask this to the basicx mailling...

           <spam_OUTbasicxTakeThisOuTspamonelist.com>

Register with onelist, for more info goto basicx.com

Trough not a problem for some (including me :-), there are several rules
when you post to
the piclist :

-put [OT]  (=off-topic) in the subject header if your post has nothing
to do with pic microcontroller
-do not post in rich format, use plain text.
-look at piclist.com for more info

Good luck with basicx : looks a great product...

And see you soon on the basicx list!

Philippe



>
> I am looking for info on "Basic Stamp" OR look alikes....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simple yet usefull  Robot stuff goto
http://users.swing.be/philippe.jadin
Votre site internet en un clin d'oeil : http://clairetnet.cjb.net
                            Belgium, Europe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


'Hello'
2000\02\20@030706 by steve
flavicon
face
Hi Everyone!
well, I am new to this list, so, please don;t flame me if I bring up
something that has been brought up time after time before.

I am looking for the schematic for a PIC 16F84 Programmer.  I would like it
to also do the 16C84.   It needs to be connected to the serial interface,
because I think I have a screwed parallel port.  Ummmm, preferable, It will
not require an external power source, and it should use parts that are
available in a common junk box.
secondly, want software is recommended for this programmer?

hmmm, I hope this helps me out...........

Steve Horvath

2000\02\20@032953 by Dan Myrick

flavicon
face
Try the "PIC Programmer II"

More info at http://www.jdm.homepage.dk/newpic.htm

This programmer works great for me.

Dan



_Snip_

2000\02\20@074305 by w. v. ooijen / f. hanneman

picon face
www.xs4all.nl./~wf/wouter/pic/wisp is a 16x84 based 16x84
programmer.

- in-circuit programming (that is something you'll really want!)
- can take its power either from a wall-wart or from the target system
- can pass the serial port lines onto the target (very handy for debugging)
- can vary the power supply for verification (when powered from a wall-awrt
only,
you'll seldom need this)

Use a simple serial-port powered PIC programmer to program the 16c84 or
16f84 in WISP.
Wouter

----------
> From: steve <.....steveKILLspamspam@spam@ZORT.ON.CA>
> To: PICLISTspamKILLspamMITVMA.MIT.EDU
> Subject: Hello
> Date: Sunday, February 20, 2000 08:52
>
> Hi Everyone!
> well, I am new to this list, so, please don;t flame me if I bring up
> something that has been brought up time after time before.
>
> I am looking for the schematic for a PIC 16F84 Programmer.  I would like
it
> to also do the 16C84.   It needs to be connected to the serial interface,
> because I think I have a screwed parallel port.  Ummmm, preferable, It
will
> not require an external power source, and it should use parts that are
> available in a common junk box.
> secondly, want software is recommended for this programmer?
>
> hmmm, I hope this helps me out...........
>
> Steve Horvath

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2000 , 2001 only
- Today
- New search...