No exact or substring matches. trying for part
'Fw: FYI Win 2K Update'
Subject: FYI Win 2K Update
The following are new Windows messages that are under
consideration for the planned Windows 2000:
1. Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
2. Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
3. Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE!
4. Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
5. This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play another
6. Windows message: "Error saving file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)"
7. This is a message from God Gates: "Rebooting the world. Please
8. To "shut down" your system, type "WIN"
9. BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
10. COFFEE.SYS missing... Insert cup in cup holder and press any key.
11. File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
12. Bad or missing mouse. Spank the cat? (Y/N)
13. Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.
14. Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)
15. WinErr 16547: LPT1 not found. Use backup. (PENCIL & PAPER.SYS)
16. User Error: Replace user.
17. Windows VirusScan 1.0 - "Windows found: Remove it? (Y/N)"
18. Your hard drive has been scanned and all stolen software
titles have been deleted. The police are on the way.
19. User Error: Intelligence Resource Level Insufficient
20. Netscape.exe... Bad file name...
May we suggest M/S Internet Explorer? (Y/y)
In message <001e01be9291$7743d540$1fa7c0d8@default>, Mark Moss
<SOFTHOME.NET> writes kc8dei
> 12. Bad or missing mouse. Spank the cat? (Y/N)
12A User's stash of dodgy .jpg files found. Spank the Monkey?
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1999
, 2000 only
- New search...