Searching \ for 'EEPROM DATA PIC16F84' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/memory.htm?key=data
Search entire site for: 'EEPROM DATA PIC16F84'.

Truncated match.
PICList Thread
'EEPROM DATA PIC16F84'
1997\07\22@095341 by WF AUTOMAのO

flavicon
face
pLEASE,

       aNSWER ME,

       hOW MANY TIMES IS POSSIBLE TO WRITE INTO DATA EEPROM OF PIC16F84?

       mIGUEL

1997\07\22@101938 by nvdw

flavicon
face
WF AUTOMAGCO wrote:
>
> pLEASE,
>
>         aNSWER ME,
>
>         hOW MANY TIMES IS POSSIBLE TO WRITE INTO DATA EEPROM OF PIC16F84?
>
>         mIGUEL

1. Don't shout.
2. Check your databooks.
3. If you don't have - get them from http://www.microchip.com

Bye
Nic

1997\07\22@120420 by WF AUTOMAのO

flavicon
face
hELLO picPEOPLE,

       i'M RECEIVING MANY ASWERS ABOUT THE TIMES THAT IS POSSIBLE TO
REWRITE A PROGRAM INTO PIC16F84, BUT... WHAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW
MANY TIMES IS POSSIBLE TO REWRITE THE INTERNAL EEPROM (USING A PROGRAM)
(THAT 64 BYTES OF EEPROM).

       sORRY!

       Miguel.

1997\07\22@162127 by Eric van Es

flavicon
face
Nic van der Walt wrote:

> WF AUTOMAGCO wrote:
> >
> > pLEASE,
> >
> >         aNSWER ME,
> >
> >         hOW MANY TIMES IS POSSIBLE TO WRITE INTO DATA EEPROM OF
> PIC16F84?
> >
> >         mIGUEL
>
> 1. Don't shout.
> 2. Check your databooks.
> 3. If you don't have - get them from http://www.microchip.com
>
> Bye
> Nic

 ...or else just make a tick for every time you programmed it. When it
finally fails give us all a shout. Somebody will probably love to prove
microchip's datsheets wrong.

hehe - just kidding

--
eric van es
spam_OUTvanesTakeThisOuTspamilink.nis.za
cape town, south-africa
Looking for TEMPORARY/HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION? http://www.nis.za/~vanes/

1997\07\22@170128 by WF AUTOMAのO

flavicon
face
Eric van Es wrote:
{Quote hidden}

He he he!

Thank's!

Miguel.

1997\07\22@173758 by Steve Smith

picon face
Data book page 90

Minimum 1M
Typical    10M

Steve.....

1997\07\22@180826 by WF AUTOMAのO

flavicon
face
Steve Smith wrote:
>
> Data book page 90
>
> Minimum 1M
> Typical    10M
>
> Steve.....

Of EEPROM DATA? OR EEPROM PROGRAM?

mIGUEL.

mANY PEOPLES SAY THAT'S IS LIMITED FOR 10.000!

1997\07\23@003620 by blunn

flavicon
face
Bob Lunn
07/23/97 02:38 PM


>    pLEASE,
>
>    aNSWER ME,
>
>    hOW MANY TIMES IS POSSIBLE TO WRITE INTO
>    DATA EEPROM OF PIC16F84?

Well, mIGUEL, when I looked at the datasheet for
the PIC16F8x that I downloaded from Microchip's
web site (hint, hint) I found (after looking for
five seconds) section 11.4 'DC Characteristics'
that shows 'DATA EEPROM MEMORY ENDURANCE' as
minimum 1 million, typical 10 million.

___Bob

1997\07\23@012051 by Mike Smith

flavicon
face
MikeS
<mikesmith_ozspamKILLspamrelaymail.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: WF AUTOMAÇÃO <.....wfKILLspamspam.....AMBIENTE.COM.BR>
To: EraseMEPICLISTspam_OUTspamTakeThisOuTMITVMA.MIT.EDU <PICLISTspamspam_OUTMITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wednesday, 23 July 1997 07:46
Subject: Re: EEPROM DATA PIC16F84



{Quote hidden}

That's data memory.  Program memory is much less -
Minimum 100
Typical 1000

This would be conservative, I suspect.

BTW, could you replace your caps lock key, as I suspect that it has reached
its endurance... <g>

MikeS
<@spam@mikesmith_ozKILLspamspamrelaymail.net>

1997\07\23@012101 by tjaart

flavicon
face
blunn@KEYCORP.COM.AU wrote:
>
> Bob Lunn
> 07/23/97 02:38 PM
>
> >    pLEASE,
> >
> >    aNSWER ME,
> >
> >    hOW MANY TIMES IS POSSIBLE TO WRITE INTO
> >    DATA EEPROM OF PIC16F84?
>
> Well, mIGUEL, when I looked at the datasheet for
> the PIC16F8x that I downloaded from Microchip's
> web site (hint, hint) I found (after looking for
> five seconds) section 11.4 'DC Characteristics'
> that shows 'DATA EEPROM MEMORY ENDURANCE' as
> minimum 1 million, typical 10 million.
>

You mean : 1mILLIOM, tYPICAL 10mILLION? :)

--
fRIENDLY rEGARDS

Tjaart van der Walt
KILLspamtjaartKILLspamspamwasp.co.za
_____________________________________________________________
| Another sun-deprived R&D Engineer slaving away in a dungeon |
|             WASP International  http://wasp.co.za           |
|             GSM and GPS value-added applications            |
|  Voice : +27-(0)11-622-8686   |   Fax : +27-(0)11-622-8973  |
|_____________________________________________________________|

1997\07\23@164627 by Steve Smith

picon face
I wrote:
>
> Data book page 90
>
> Minimum 1M
> Typical    10M
>
> Steve.....

>>Of EEPROM DATA? OR EEPROM PROGRAM?

Please read your query "EEPROM DATA PIC16F84"
I dont think the program memory is specified in the book I couldnt find it
Steve.....

>>mIGUEL.

>>mANY PEOPLES SAY THAT'S IS LIMITED FOR 10.000!

1997\07\23@172208 by WF AUTOMAのO

flavicon
face
Steve Smith wrote:
>
> I wrote:
> >
> > Data book page 90
> >
> > Minimum 1M
> > Typical    10M
> >
> > Steve.....
>
> >>Of EEPROM DATA? OR EEPROM PROGRAM?
>
> Please read your query "EEPROM DATA PIC16F84"
> I dont think the program memory is specified in the book I couldnt find it
> Steve.....
>
> >>mIGUEL.
>
> >>mANY PEOPLES SAY THAT'S IS LIMITED FOR 10.000!

OK!

Miguel.

1997\07\23@174431 by William Chops Westfield

face picon face
   > > Data book page 90
   > >
   > > Minimum 1M
   > > Typical    10M

   > >>mANY PEOPLES SAY THAT'S IS LIMITED FOR 10.000!

When the 16C84 first came out, the spec said 10,000 min.  After additional
testing and experience, microchip increases the spec to 1Million.  I don't
know offhand whether that new minimum applies to the older chips as well,
but it certainly would for the newer 16F84...

BillW

1997\07\24@024754 by Mal Goris

flavicon
face
Mike Smith writes:
> >Of EEPROM DATA? OR EEPROM PROGRAM?
> >
> >mIGUEL.
> >
> >mANY PEOPLES SAY THAT'S IS LIMITED FOR 10.000!
> >

[snip]

> BTW, could you replace your caps lock key, as I suspect that it has reach=
> ed
> its endurance... <g>

Which brings to mind a question I have been wanting to ask for a
while. How many times can a CAPS LOCK key be pressed before it stops
working?

Mal
--
http://www.nfra.nl/~mgoris/

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1997 , 1998 only
- Today
- New search...