'Demostration Boards PICDEM'
If double posted, receive my apologies but I have been rejected since
Has anyone had experience with PICDEM-X Demostration Boards? I had not
heard about them before.
DigiKey has them listed for $ 99.00 - $ 129.00. Moreover, this stuff looks
helpful but I would like to have some feedback prior to order.
I use two of them demo1 and demo2 .
demo1 is for base line and 17xx demo2 is for midrange.
If I was the designer I would put following parts on the board
1. 8 pot with jumpers to turn on and off
2. bicolor led to be able to turn on positive or negative edge.
3. at list 8 buttons
4. IR receiver
5. LED's wouldn't wire to portb directly I would put with jumpers to let
connect it to any port pins
6. real time clock chip on it
7. I would put 3 different eeproms instead of one type I2C
8. instead of dip sockets I would put ZIP socket if there is price issue at
design the board to be able to put ZIP socket too we will put them on
I think this will be good enough for most projects.
to answer your question YES demo boars are very useful
all deepens what kind of project are you main doing.
Eduardo R. wrote:
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1998
, 1999 only
- New search...