Searching \ for '16F877 delay (?)' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/time.htm?key=delay
Search entire site for: '16F877 delay (?)'.

Truncated match.
PICList Thread
'16F877 delay (?)'
1999\04\29@021731 by Dr. Imre Bartfai

flavicon
face
Hi there,

the Hungarian distributor of Microchip has implicitly stated they can
deliver 16F877 earliest at June. Can someone share his/her experiences?
I'm waiting for this chip in a very intensive way because of I'm fed up
with the UV-erase - reprogram - test cycle.

Thank you in advance
Imre

1999\04\29@024925 by Stefan Sczekalla-Waldschmidt

flavicon
face
Hallo Imre,

"Dr. Imre Bartfai" wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> the Hungarian distributor of Microchip has implicitly stated they can
> deliver 16F877 earliest at June. Can someone share his/her experiences?
> I'm waiting for this chip in a very intensive way because of I'm fed up
> with the UV-erase - reprogram - test cycle.

You may also consider to look at the Atmel AVR AT90S2333 or AT90S4433.
they seem to be somewhat similar to the 873.

Additional advance: a very powerful instruction set with support
for 16bit math ( e.g. add with carry ) etc ...

They are also available at "Conrad electronic" ( the german digi-key :-)
)

Kind regards,

       Stefan

1999\04\29@042109 by Dr. Imre Bartfai

flavicon
face
Hallo Stevan,

I appreciate your advice. However, I must consider the huge experience
collected in conjunction with PIC, the high-level language compilers (C,
PicBasic, JAL, SIL, Forth etc) are available (partly for free), programmer
software, programmers as hardware devices etc. Furthermore, I insist of
using DOS, and all I mentioned run considerably convenient, fast and
reliable in DOS environment. And ... only PIC has such admirable PICLIST
;-)
BTW I play in myself with the idea to work with ATMEL's '51 clone family.
Has also high-level compiler for DOS (C), programmer, etc. But, the change
won't be easy...

Regards,
Imre


On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Stefan Sczekalla-Waldschmidt wrote:

{Quote hidden}

1999\04\29@070651 by Stefan Sczekalla-Waldschmidt

flavicon
face
Hi Imre,

"Dr. Imre Bartfai" wrote:
>
> Hallo Stefan,
>
> I appreciate your advice. However, I must consider the huge experience
> collected in conjunction with PIC, the high-level language compilers (C,
> PicBasic, JAL, SIL, Forth etc) are available (partly for free), programmer
> software, programmers as hardware devices etc.

And the PICLIST as outstanding resource too ... You are totally right.
Also to consider: New Hardware -> new possible sources for problems and
headaches. But they are 4-times "faster" at the same clock and have a
more powerful and straigth instruction-set not to mention that they are
Flash too.

While I will stay with PIC's, I'll give them a try.

> Furthermore, I insist of
> using DOS, and all I mentioned run considerably convenient, fast and
> reliable in DOS environment.

I would prefer linux with GUI ...

> And ... only PIC has such admirable PICLIST
> ;-)

> BTW I play in myself with the idea to work with ATMEL's '51 clone family.
> Has also high-level compiler for DOS (C), programmer, etc. But, the change
> won't be easy...
>
> Regards,
> Imre

Kind regards,

       Stefan

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1999 , 2000 only
- Today
- New search...