Searching \ for '[SX]: Simulator?' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/ubicom/devices.htm?key=sx
Search entire site for: 'Simulator?'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[SX]: Simulator?'
2002\12\10@223605 by Bob Ammerman

picon face
Am I right in my conclusion after a bunch of googling and poking around on
SXLIST.COM that there are no simulators available for the SX48/SX52?

Bob Ammerman
RAm Systems

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\12\10@232641 by Jinx

face picon face
> Am I right in my conclusion after a bunch of googling and poking around on
> SXLIST.COM that there are no simulators available for the SX48/SX52?
>
> Bob Ammerman
> RAm Systems

SXDev ?

http://www.svtehs.com/sxdevug.pdf

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\12\10@233925 by Bob Ammerman

picon face
I am looking for software simulator. Not a hardware emulator.

Bob Ammerman
RAm Systems

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jinx" <spam_OUTjoecolquittTakeThisOuTspamCLEAR.NET.NZ>
To: <.....PICLISTKILLspamspam@spam@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: [SX]: Simulator?


> > Am I right in my conclusion after a bunch of googling and poking around
on
{Quote hidden}

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\12\10@235219 by pearl62

picon face
One of the beauties of having real-time in-system debugging is that you
don't need a simulator.

With that said, there are a few simulators available, just in case you don't
want to have to program the chip every time you want to test some code. They
can be found at http://www.sxlist.com/techref/ubicom/simulators.htm.

Stephen
{Original Message removed}

2002\12\11@072108 by Bob Ammerman

picon face
----- Original Message -----
From: "pearl62" <pearlsixtytwospamKILLspamHOTMAIL.COM>
To: <.....PICLISTKILLspamspam.....MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 11:51 PM
Subject: Re: [SX]: Simulator?


> One of the beauties of having real-time in-system debugging is that you
> don't need a simulator.
>
> With that said, there are a few simulators available, just in case you
don't
> want to have to program the chip every time you want to test some code.
They
> can be found at http://www.sxlist.com/techref/ubicom/simulators.htm.

And none of them do SX48/SX52!

Bob Ammerman
RAm Systems

--
http://www.piclist.com#nomail Going offline? Don't AutoReply us!
email EraseMElistservspam_OUTspamTakeThisOuTmitvma.mit.edu with SET PICList DIGEST in the body


2002\12\11@075254 by Michael Rigby-Jones

picon face
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "pearl62" <pearlsixtytwospamspam_OUTHOTMAIL.COM>
> To: <@spam@PICLISTKILLspamspamMITVMA.MIT.EDU>
> Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 11:51 PM
> Subject: Re: [SX]: Simulator?
>
>
> > One of the beauties of having real-time in-system debugging is that you
> > don't need a simulator.
> >
> > With that said, there are a few simulators available, just in case you
> don't
> > want to have to program the chip every time you want to test some code.
> They
> > can be found at http://www.sxlist.com/techref/ubicom/simulators.htm.
>
> {Original Message removed}

2002\12\11@194505 by James Newton, webhost

face picon face
source= http://www.piclist.com/postbot.asp?id=piclist\2002\12\11\072108a

UMPs from VMDesign.com runs under Windows and simulates many processors and
external hardware. Includeing the SX48/52
http://www.vmdesign.com/html/p02.htm

The price, however, is not.... free.

---
James Newton: PICList.com webmaster, former Admin #3
KILLspamjamesnewtonKILLspamspampiclist.com  1-619-652-0593 phone
http://www.piclist.com/member/JMN-EFP-786
PIC/PICList FAQ: http://www.piclist.com

--
http://www.piclist.com#nomail Going offline? Don't AutoReply us!
email RemoveMElistservTakeThisOuTspammitvma.mit.edu with SET PICList DIGEST in the body


More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2002 , 2003 only
- Today
- New search...