Searching \ for ' Antwort: Re: Antwort: [EE]: Car MP3 play' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=antwort+car+mp3
Search entire site for: 'Antwort: Re: Antwort: [EE]: Car MP3 play'.

No exact or substring matches. trying for part
PICList Thread
'[PICLIST] Antwort: Re: Antwort: [EE]: Car MP3 play'
2002\02\11@030047 by Martin Buehler

flavicon
face
brusque
the spam_OUTmbsdTakeThisOuTspamgmx.net is where you can request for my modified version of mpxf,
that runs with mpxplay 1.43.
whatfor do you need a pic16f873?
you can controll mpxf as well as mpxplay from the keyboard or, or from a
ir2pc compatible ir device, attached to the serail port  (i know, they are
pic based)
tino





Edson Brusque <.....ebrusqueKILLspamspam@spam@TERRA.COM.BR>
Gesendet von: pic microcontroller discussion list <PICLISTspamKILLspamMITVMA.MIT.EDU>
08.02.02 17:28
Bitte antworten an pic microcontroller discussion list


       An:     .....PICLISTKILLspamspam.....MITVMA.MIT.EDU
       Kopie:
       Thema:  Re: Antwort: [EE]: Car MP3 player. (oh no, again!!!)


Hello Martin,

> i use the mpxplay dos mp3 player: http://mpxplay.tripod.com/
> there is a frontend called mpxf: http://www.radioactivesoft.com
> the frontend requires mpxplayer 1.42 and is able to run an lcd at the
> parallel port, and an ir2pc compatible remote control at the serialport.
> if you need a modified version of the mpxf, able to run with mpxplayer
> 1.43 or higher, write a mail to EraseMEmbsdspam_OUTspamTakeThisOuTgmx.ch with 'send mpxf' in the
> subject line.

   I've took a look at MPxPlay and it seens very good. The mbsdspamspam_OUTgmx.ch
address is from the that wrotes mpxf?

   I think it's possible to write a simple application with, say, a
PIC16F873 to scan keys and send serial data to mpxf.

   Best regards,

   Brusque

-----------------------------------
Edson Brusque
Research and Development
C.I.Tronics Lighting Designers Ltda
Blumenau  -  SC  -  Brazil
http://www.citronics.com.br
Say NO to HTML mail
-----------------------------------

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: PICList Posts must start with ONE topic:
[PIC]:,[SX]:,[AVR]: ->uP ONLY! [EE]:,[OT]: ->Other [BUY]:,[AD]: ->Ads


2002\02\11@104826 by Edson Brusque

face
flavicon
face
Hello Martin,

> the @spam@mbsdKILLspamspamgmx.net is where you can request for my modified version of mpxf,
> that runs with mpxplay 1.43.

   thanks.

> whatfor do you need a pic16f873?

   I've said PIC16F873??? I must be drunk...

> you can controll mpxf as well as mpxplay from the keyboard or, or from a
> ir2pc compatible ir device, attached to the serail port  (i know, they are
> pic based)

   DAMP is a very cool MP3 player for DOS and have plugins support, like
LCDs and Keypads attached to the Parallel port. Very usefull.

   I haven't played with MPXF with MPXP sufficient time to know if it's
better than DAMP.

   Have you build a PC-DOS based MP3 player for your car? What you used?
Are you using LCD? KeyPAD? MPXF? How does this attach? What about the power
suply? Hey uncle do you think I make too much questions???

   Best regards and thanks,

   Brusque

-----------------------------------
Edson Brusque
Research and Development
C.I.Tronics Lighting Designers Ltda
Blumenau  -  SC  -  Brazil
http://www.citronics.com.br
Say NO to HTML mail
-----------------------------------

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: PICList Posts must start with ONE topic:
[PIC]:,[SX]:,[AVR]: ->uP ONLY! [EE]:,[OT]: ->Other [BUY]:,[AD]: ->Ads


2002\02\11@113515 by Eoin Ross

flavicon
face
Oh - I remember someone saying that DOS was not the best because you are limited to 8.3 files names - you could get from Simtel a free utility that lets you use long file names - LFN.com ??? Not too sure but 4DOS might as well.

http://datalight.com put out a DOS clone called ROM-DOS - it even gives you HTTP/FTP servers - useful for uploading music over the lan!!!

>>> KILLspamebrusqueKILLspamspamTERRA.COM.BR 02/11/02 11:47AM >>>
Hello Martin,

> the RemoveMEmbsdTakeThisOuTspamgmx.net is where you can request for my modified version of mpxf,
> that runs with mpxplay 1.43.

   thanks.

> whatfor do you need a pic16f873?

   I've said PIC16F873??? I must be drunk...

> you can controll mpxf as well as mpxplay from the keyboard or, or from a
> ir2pc compatible ir device, attached to the serail port  (i know, they are
> pic based)

   DAMP is a very cool MP3 player for DOS and have plugins support, like
LCDs and Keypads attached to the Parallel port. Very usefull.

   I haven't played with MPXF with MPXP sufficient time to know if it's
better than DAMP.

   Have you build a PC-DOS based MP3 player for your car? What you used?
Are you using LCD? KeyPAD? MPXF? How does this attach? What about the power
suply? Hey uncle do you think I make too much questions???

   Best regards and thanks,

   Brusque

-----------------------------------
Edson Brusque
Research and Development
C.I.Tronics Lighting Designers Ltda
Blumenau  -  SC  -  Brazil
http://www.citronics.com.br Say NO to HTML mail
-----------------------------------

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: PICList Posts must start with ONE topic:
[PIC]:,[SX]:,[AVR]: ->uP ONLY! [EE]:,[OT]: ->Other [BUY]:,[AD]: ->Ads

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: PICList Posts must start with ONE topic:
[PIC]:,[SX]:,[AVR]: ->uP ONLY! [EE]:,[OT]: ->Other [BUY]:,[AD]: ->Ads


More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2002 , 2003 only
- Today
- New search...