Searching \ for '[PIC] Need DVA1004 and PCM16YQ0' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/devices.htm?key=pic
Search entire site for: 'Need DVA1004 and PCM16YQ0'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[PIC] Need DVA1004 and PCM16YQ0'
2009\04\29@212955 by Dwayne Reid

flavicon
face
Good day to all.

I'm in the beginning stages of changing the PIC in a current project
to a larger version.  That is: the project currently uses either a
16F630 or 16F676.

Customer wants more features that need extra pins.  It looks as if
the 16F631 or 16F677 will fit the bill nicely.

The changes entail significant code modification.  I originally did
all the development using one of our ICD2000 emulators - this tool
made debug relatively easy and quick.  I'd like to continue using the emulator.

So: I'm on the hunt for the appropriate module for this processor
family.  Looks as if I need both a DVA1004 and PCM16YQ0.

Does anyone have either or both of these available for sale?

Many thanks!

dwayne

--
Dwayne Reid   <spam_OUTdwaynerTakeThisOuTspamplanet.eon.net>
Trinity Electronics Systems Ltd    Edmonton, AB, CANADA
(780) 489-3199 voice          (780) 487-6397 fax
http://www.trinity-electronics.com
Custom Electronics Design and Manufacturing

2009\04\30@085206 by olin piclist

face picon face
Dwayne Reid wrote:
> So: I'm on the hunt for the appropriate module for this processor
> family.  Looks as if I need both a DVA1004 and PCM16YQ0.
>
> Does anyone have either or both of these available for sale?

Microchipdirect.com does, of course.  I'm using a PCM16YQ0 for a 16F677
project right now, and that's where I got mine from just a couple of weeks
ago.


********************************************************************
Embed Inc, Littleton Massachusetts, http://www.embedinc.com/products
(978) 742-9014.  Gold level PIC consultants since 2000.

2009\04\30@134925 by Dwayne Reid

flavicon
face
At 06:52 AM 4/30/2009, Olin Lathrop wrote:

>Dwayne Reid wrote:
> > So: I'm on the hunt for the appropriate module for this processor
> > family.  Looks as if I need both a DVA1004 and PCM16YQ0.
> >
> > Does anyone have either or both of these available for sale?
>
>Microchipdirect.com does, of course.  I'm using a PCM16YQ0 for a 16F677
>project right now, and that's where I got mine from just a couple of weeks
>ago.

Many thanks, Olin.

Digikey has the PCM16YQ0 in stock but not the DVA1004.  I hadn't
thought of Microchip Direct - I don't think that I've dealt with them yet.

However, I was hoping that someone might have used ones for sale.  It
was worth asking.

Thanks again!

dwayne

--
Dwayne Reid   <.....dwaynerKILLspamspam@spam@planet.eon.net>
Trinity Electronics Systems Ltd    Edmonton, AB, CANADA
(780) 489-3199 voice          (780) 487-6397 fax
http://www.trinity-electronics.com
Custom Electronics Design and Manufacturing

2009\04\30@144604 by olin piclist

face picon face
Dwayne Reid wrote:
> I hadn't thought of Microchip Direct - I don't think
> that I've dealt with them yet.

It's a good place to get any Microchip product.  The stock is better and the
prices are often better than the distributors.  I always get development
tools there because I get 45% off, but I also buy regular parts there where
I have to pay the same prices as the unwashed masses.


********************************************************************
Embed Inc, Littleton Massachusetts, http://www.embedinc.com/products
(978) 742-9014.  Gold level PIC consultants since 2000.

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2009 , 2010 only
- Today
- New search...