Searching \ for '[PIC]: Re: Midrange ref manual update ?' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/devices.htm?key=pic
Search entire site for: 'Re: Midrange ref manual update ?'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[PIC]: Re: Midrange ref manual update ?'
2003\03\01@142540 by jim barchuk

flavicon
face
Hi Jan-Erik!

(changed subject line)

On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Jan-erik Söderholm (QAC) wrote:

> Hi.
> I just noted that the "Mid-Range MCU Family Reference Manual"
> have had an update the 19-feb-2003. I think the old copy had
> a date of 1997-something.

> Download now complete. Size on-disk of PDF file grown from
> 2.712 to 2.724 Kb.

Can you name an URL where you found this? If it's different from what I
describe here...

http://www.microchip.com/1010/suppdoc/refernce/midrange/ has a new -date-
but the links point to 33023a.pdf and when I DL that it is exactly the
same file size.

Do you still have the same filename?

Further, below the Complete files, the Individual Sections show no new
dates.

The drilldown line as I see it says:

Microchip WebSite Design Support & Documentation Reference Manuals  Folder PICmicro® Mid-Range MCU Family Reference Manual

...so maybe I'm in the wrong place and you found it somewhere else and
this page hasn't been updated yet.

Have a :) day!

jb

-- jim barchuk
spam_OUTjbTakeThisOuTspamjbarchuk.com

--
http://www.piclist.com#nomail Going offline? Don't AutoReply us!
email .....listservKILLspamspam@spam@mitvma.mit.edu with SET PICList DIGEST in the body

2003\03\01@213602 by

flavicon
face
Well, with an "update" I ment the file date.
I *think* it was an older date earlier there.
And I'm sure we are looking at the same spot.
The file still have the same filename, yes.
*But* it was a little larger then the former file
I had on my local disk, 2.789.370 bytes vs.
2 776 385 bytes) and that's why I thought there
had been some update.

Now, if I just had a tool to run a diff on the two
PDF files...

Jan-Erik.


jim barchuk wrote:
{Quote hidden}

--
http://www.piclist.com#nomail Going offline? Don't AutoReply us!
email listservspamKILLspammitvma.mit.edu with SET PICList DIGEST in the body

2003\03\01@222251 by Dwayne Reid

flavicon
face
At 03:34 AM 3/2/03 +0100, QAC wrote:

>Well, with an "update" I ment the file date.  I *think* it was an older
>date earlier there.
>And I'm sure we are looking at the same spot.  The file still have the
>same filename, yes.
>*But* it was a little larger then the former file I had on my local disk,
>2.789.370 bytes vs.
>2 776 385 bytes) and that's why I thought there had been some update.
>
>Now, if I just had a tool to run a diff on the two PDF files...

Head over to
<downloads-zdnet.com.com/3000-2383-10135048.html?tag=xdlx-txt.diffdoc>
and download the trial version - good for 30 days, I believe.

dwayne


--
Dwayne Reid   <.....dwaynerKILLspamspam.....planet.eon.net>
Trinity Electronics Systems Ltd    Edmonton, AB, CANADA
(780) 489-3199 voice          (780) 487-6397 fax

Celebrating 19 years of Engineering Innovation (1984 - 2003)
 .-.   .-.   .-.   .-.   .-.   .-.   .-.   .-.   .-.   .-
    `-'   `-'   `-'   `-'   `-'   `-'   `-'   `-'   `-'
Do NOT send unsolicited commercial email to this email address.
This message neither grants consent to receive unsolicited
commercial email nor is intended to solicit commercial email.

--
http://www.piclist.com#nomail Going offline? Don't AutoReply us!
email EraseMElistservspam_OUTspamTakeThisOuTmitvma.mit.edu with SET PICList DIGEST in the body

2003\03\02@072304 by erholm (QAC)

flavicon
face
So, I downloaded "Diff Doc" an tryed to open the
Midrange Ref Manual in it. I got the following message :

"PDFCX: File is password protected, or does not allow for
text extraction."

Well, :-( :-(

Tanks for the tip, anyway.

Jan-Erik.


Dwayne Reid wrote:

>At 03:34 AM 3/2/03 +0100, QAC wrote:
>
>>Now, if I just had a tool to run a diff on the two PDF files...
>
>Head over to
><downloads-zdnet.com.com/3000-2383-10135048.html?tag=xdlx-txt.diffdoc>
>and download the trial version - good for 30 days, I believe.
>
>dwayne

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: To leave the PICList
piclist-unsubscribe-requestspamspam_OUTmitvma.mit.edu>

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2003 , 2004 only
- Today
- New search...