Searching \ for '[PIC]: Pic copier hardware' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/devices.htm?key=pic
Search entire site for: 'Pic copier hardware'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[PIC]: Pic copier hardware'
2001\06\26@225648 by Gabriel Caffese

flavicon
face
Hello,

  Does anynone know of a hardware project, for duplicating Pic micros: I want to put the master in one socket, and the new micro beside, and duplicate them.
  Note that I don´t want to do it with protected micros. It´s just for not having to have a computer while I have the master chip.
 I need it for the 12CE674 and 16F627.

 If you know something, please notice me.-

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: PICList Posts must start with ONE topic:
[PIC]:,[SX]:,[AVR]: ->uP ONLY! [EE]:,[OT]: ->Other [BUY]:,[AD]: ->Ads


2001\06\26@230813 by Tony Nixon

flavicon
picon face
Gabriel Caffese wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>    Does anynone know of a hardware project, for duplicating Pic micros: I want to put the master in one socket, and the new micro beside, and duplicate them.
>    Note that I don´t want to do it with protected micros. It´s just for not having to have a computer while I have the master chip.
>   I need it for the 12CE674 and 16F627.
>
>   If you know something, please notice me.-
>
The Pocket can read a PIC and store the data in memory, then rewrite as
many as you like.

http://www.bubblesoftonline.com/pocket.html

-- Best regards

Tony

mICros
http://www.bubblesoftonline.com
spam_OUTsalesTakeThisOuTspambubblesoftonline.com

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: PICList Posts must start with ONE topic:
[PIC]:,[SX]:,[AVR]: ->uP ONLY! [EE]:,[OT]: ->Other [BUY]:,[AD]: ->Ads


2001\06\27@075458 by Douglas Wood

picon face
It's a product, not a project, but Advanced Transdata (in Dallas, TX., I
believe) make gang programmers for the PIC.

Douglas Wood
Software Engineer
.....dbwoodKILLspamspam@spam@kc.rr.com

Home of the EPICIS Development System for the PIC and SX
http://epicis.piclist.com

{Original Message removed}

2001\06\27@115603 by Gabriel Caffese

flavicon
face
Thanks, Tony.
           Gabriel.-

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Nixon <Tony.NixonspamKILLspamENG.MONASH.EDU.AU>
To: <.....PICLISTKILLspamspam.....MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [PIC]: Pic copier hardware


> Gabriel Caffese wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> >    Does anynone know of a hardware project, for duplicating Pic micros:
I want to put the master in one socket, and the new micro beside, and
duplicate them.
> >    Note that I don´t want to do it with protected micros. It´s just for
not having to have a computer while I have the master chip.
{Quote hidden}

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The list server can filter out subtopics
(like ads or off topics) for you. See http://www.piclist.com/#topics


2001\06\27@120249 by Gabriel Caffese

flavicon
face
Tony,

 The link doesn´t work. Do you have another link for the project ?
----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Nixon <Tony.Nixonspamspam_OUTENG.MONASH.EDU.AU>
To: <@spam@PICLISTKILLspamspamMITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [PIC]: Pic copier hardware


> Gabriel Caffese wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> >    Does anynone know of a hardware project, for duplicating Pic micros:
I want to put the master in one socket, and the new micro beside, and
duplicate them.
> >    Note that I don´t want to do it with protected micros. It´s just for
not having to have a computer while I have the master chip.
{Quote hidden}

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The list server can filter out subtopics
(like ads or off topics) for you. See http://www.piclist.com/#topics


2001\06\27@130242 by Robert Rolf

picon face
www.bubblesoftonline.com/pocket/pocket.html

Gabriel Caffese wrote:
>
> Tony,
>
>   The link doesn4t work. Do you have another link for the project ?
> {Original Message removed}

2001\06\27@132921 by Mike Mansheim

flavicon
face
>  Does anynone know of a hardware project, for duplicating Pic micros:
>  I want to put the master in one socket, and the new micro beside, and
> duplicate them.

Not a project, but Microchip's Promate II can do this.

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The list server can filter out subtopics
(like ads or off topics) for you. See http://www.piclist.com/#topics


2001\06\27@185440 by Tony Nixon

flavicon
picon face
Gabriel Caffese wrote:
>
> Tony,
>
>   The link doesn´t work. Do you have another link for the project ?

Oops (again)......sorry :-}

http://www.bubblesoftonline.com/pocket/pocket.html

-- Best regards

Tony

mICros
http://www.bubblesoftonline.com
RemoveMEsalesTakeThisOuTspambubblesoftonline.com

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The list server can filter out subtopics
(like ads or off topics) for you. See http://www.piclist.com/#topics


More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2001 , 2002 only
- Today
- New search...