Exact match. Not showing close matches.
'[PIC]: EE Challenge <-- Clock Generation'
>> Hi all, I am a beginner with this stuff and need to
>> get a little project up and running quickly... I want
>> to output two clock signals of variable frequency
>> using a PIC16C74A. Thanks....John
>What sort of clock signals are you looking for -
>Duty cycle - 50% ?
>How variable - continuously or fixed steps ?
>How often and how quickly do they need to change ?
>Do they vary together or independently ?
>Are they fractions of the main clock frequency ?
>What is the frequency range for each ?
>Would you change them digitally or analoguely ?
John must be playing hooky, but I need a clock generator
to meet the following reqs:
- controlled by PIC - for use in general-purpose uC testing
[ie, to test uC firmware at various clock speeds and baudrates]
- speed of change not especially important - set and retain
- variable duty - at least 25%, 33%, 50%, 66%, 75%
- ok for 2 outputs to vary together - nice if one = inverse of other
- fraction of main clock ok, but need at least 4-8 Mhz
- freq range - 32khz to 4-8 Mhz - general range of uC operation
- controlled directly by PIC - ie, digitally, PWM ok
http://www.piclist.com hint: The list server can filter out subtopics
(like ads or off topics) for you. See http://www.piclist.com/#topics
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2000
, 2001 only
- New search...