Exact match. Not showing close matches.
'[PIC]: Assembly Language for PIC16f877'
|hello to all,
I am working on a simple test program in assembly language to test run my
robot. Here is the simple sequence I desire to have
1) Robot starts, move forward
2) Hit or near an object/wall, it will trigger the contact / IR sensor
is connected to one or more of the input pins
3) It will change the input state from '0' to '1' (I have build a
switch circuit to provide 5V to the input pin if the contact is made)
4) When the MCU 'sensed' the change in state (by polling I suppose),
then output 2 ENABLE pins to '0', commanding both motor to stop
5) Then next step is a '0' to DIR1 of one side, a '0' to DIR2 of the
side of the motor, hence reversing the robot
6) Followed by outputting '1' to DIR1 and '0' to DIR, turning the
the right (avoiding the object)
7) Move forward again
8) Goes on and on.
does anyone have a similar assembly code for PIC16f877 that does similar
http://www.piclist.com#nomail Going offline? Don't AutoReply us!
email mitvma.mit.edu with SET PICList DIGEST in the body listserv
I wrote something similar to that for my 'bot, but I did it in C.
You could do the same, and download the 21-day demo from
http://www.htsoft.com and set it to output an ASM file. Not a bad
way to get up and running, then come back and refine or
add to the ASM as you go.
My 'bot used an F877, with the IRPDs feeding A/D channels so
I could set a threshold value, and I used the PWM outputs for
DC motor speed control... maybe more involved than you're looking
for. If you want to see my C, lemme know.
http://www.piclist.com hint: To leave the PICList
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2001
, 2002 only
- New search...